Boutique and visits
Come and live the unique experience with our gourmet tours and a stop at our shop!
Meet the two owners, mother and daughter, during a gourmet visit and enjoy a meal prepared with products from the garden and products from the region! For a family or school activity, come and taste our products during a visit to the farm. And to stock up on fresh produce and regional delicacies, a stop is essential at our shop located on the main road on the premises of the farm!
$ 65.00 / pers.
By reservation from June to September
The gourmet tour includes:
- A guided tour of the gardens, greenhouses and country table with the - owners
- A 5 courses gourmet meal that highlights the summer flavors of the producers of the region
- 2 seasonal bites served in the fields with an aperitif from the region
- 3 gourmet services with summer and regional flavors (food and wine pairing)
* The gourmet meal will be developed before according to the seasonal products, your preferences and your food allergies *
During the visit, the owners explain to you the unique concept of their business, that of "La Fourche à la Fourchette". The historical portrait of the business will be drawn up through anecdotes and personal experiences. You will also be presented with the growing methods of greenhouse production (integrated control method, automated system, above-ground, hydroponic and soil cultivation, etc.). Some tastings such as edible flowers, cherry tomatoes, beans, can also be stolen in passing! When the « fourche » sector has no more secrets for you, it is time to make room for the « fourchette » sector by tasting a gourmet meal created by the chef owner. Weather permitting the two first courses will be served as bite size apetizers troughout our orchards. You will then head to the terrace of the Table Champêtre to enjoy the rest of your meal. All the dishes will be served to you by the chef. The plate will be presented to you in order to highlight the productson your plate as wll as describe the preperation techniques. The menu will be based on seasonal products, regional products available and according to your preferences. Therefore at the time of your reservation, you will be asked a few questions so that our team can prepare an unforgettable experience!
Children (under 12): Free
Adult: $ 6
Group rate: $ 4 / adult and free for children
Thursdays, Fridays and Saturday
Departured time: 4 p.m.
**The schedule can be adapted for groups of 10 or more.**
The tour includes:
- Watch an educative video (15 minutes)
- Visit of greenhouses and gardens with a guide
- Tasting of fresh and cooked products
- Visit of the shop
Come and stock up on fresh fruits and vegetables and discover the products of our beautiful region!
June to September
Tuesday to Friday: 11h30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 11h30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sunday and monday: CLOSED
** Ready-to-eat are available wednesday and Friday**
- Bleuetière de Guérin
- Boucherie fruit et légumes
- Chocolat Martine
- Domaines des Ducs
- Érablière au p’tit Calain
- Érablière Tem-sucre
- Fromage de chèvre de Fromabitibi
- Fromage de la Ferme au Village
- La Faluche
- Les œufs Francayes
- Les saucisses du lac
- Miel Abitémis
- Miellerie La Grande Ourse
- Sirop d’érable de la Siroptière
- Verger des Tourterelles